automatically give your consent for their installation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites transfer to the computers that connect to them. Although cookies are often used for technical reasons only, they also allow for a further series of actions such as storing and retrieving information about a user or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use the hardware, to recognise the user.
Some cookies are controlled and managed by website owners (own cookies), whilst others are administered by third parties, as they provide a tool or serve a function that is integrated onto the website.
Some types of cookies are erased once the user has finished browsing the website (session cookies), whilst others may remain embedded on users’ computers and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
What type of cookies do we use and what for?
On this website we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies
We use technical cookies in order to provide our users with the services they request. These cookies are essential for browsing and using the various website options and services, such as monitoring traffic and data communication, identify the/a session, accessing restricted zones, remembering the information users provide at each stage of the registration or contracting process, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound files, as well as sharing contents via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies
For the purpose of optimising our website experience, we use personalisation cookies that allow us to set up the website and its services in accordance with users’ preferences or the general characteristics of their computer, such as the browser and version used, the operating system installed, etc.
These cookies are used for purposes such as remembering the parameters selected by users during their visits, tailoring the website content in accordance with their language or location, or maintaining the accredited status of registered users.
- Analytics cookies
Analytics cookies allow for the assessment and analysis of website activities and the creation of user browsing profiles. We use these cookies to gather anonymous and joint statistics that give us an insight into how users move around our website in order to introduce improvements and adjustments tailored to meet our visitors’ preferences.
By way of an example, the following data obtained from browsing our website are typical of the types that are used for analysis:
– The domain name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or the IP address that provides them with access to the network. For instance, a user of provider xxx will only be identified by the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. This enables us to obtain statistics regarding the countries and web servers that visit our website most frequently.
– The date and time our website is accessed. This information allows us to determine the times of highest traffic, and make the necessary adjustments in order to avoid saturation during our peak periods.
– The Internet address hosting the link leading to our website. With this information, we can determine how effective the various banners and links connecting to our server actually are, in order to focus on those offering the best results.
– The number of visitors to each section per day. This enables us to find out which sections are most successful in order to expand and improve their contents, thereby ensuring greater user satisfaction.
- Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies in order to manage our advertising spaces. These cookies allow for the administration of these spaces in accordance with technical criteria such as edited contents or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
order to detect any previous visits you may have made to their website.
You may obtain more information about online behavioural advertising and how to manage your browser privacy in order to opt out of these processes at www.youronlinechoices.eu
Are cookies anonymous?
Cookies do not contain information that allows for the identification of a specific user. In our case, the data obtained may only be linked to a specific user if said user is registered on the website. In this event, the data will be stored on personal data files.
Responsibility for these files
How can I manage cookies?
Website users may use their browser settings in order to opt not to receive cookies, or to delete them or receive information regarding their installation. To find out how to manage cookies on your browser, we recommend you consult the help section it provides.
For your convenience, below you will find information about cookie management provided by the developers of the main browsers:
Disabling cookies may mean that you may not be able to use all the website functionalities.
In order to disable third party advertising cookies, users may also visit the NAI’s (Network Advertising Initiative) opt-out website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
We use selective advertising cookies managed by the following third parties (note: by not controlling them, we decline any responsibility regarding the content and the veracity of the information and privacy policies related to said cookies):
– DOUBLECLICK AND GOOGLE ADWORDS – GOOGLE, INC., With address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. More information about these cookies at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en. You can disable DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick opt-out page (in English: http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx).
– CUSTOM AUDIENCE FACEBOOK – FACEBOOK, INC., Domiciled at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA and FACEBOOK SPAIN, SL, with address at Calle Pinar, 5, MADRID 28006. More information about this program at www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ More details about the cookies used by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter. More information about the deactivation of Facebook cookies in https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/ or in As indicated in https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/en.
– IMPACTING EMAIL MARKETING SOLUTIONS S.L., with address at C / General Ramírez de Madrid nº 8, 28020 Madrid, Spain. More information about these cookies at http://www.impacting.es/aviso-legal
– YAHOO / BING COOKIES – N & C ADVERTISING SL, with address at Calle Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006 Madrid, Spain. More information about these cookies at http://www.negociacionycompra.com/php/inicio.php.
– TRIPADVISOR LTD, with address at 7 Soho Square, West Central, London, W1D 3QB, United Kingdom. More information about these cookies at //www.tripadvisor.com
– HQ Visa: Telephone: +353 1 4869090, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Address: 57 Fitzwilliam Square N, Dublin, D02 CP02, Ireland. More information about these cookies at https://www.visahq.es/cookies-policy.php.
– World Nomads: WorldNomads.com Pty Limited (ABN 62 127 485 198 AR 343027) at Level 21, 680 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia. More information about these cookies at https://www.worldnomads.com/privacy
Last update: May 5, 2018.